Tuesday 13 October 2015

Week Six, Session Two

Today was our final class of the semester, which was focused on solidifying our final production plans and get final small bits of feedback for printing. During today's class, we were trying to solve the dilemma of what type to use and where to place it. We opted for a hand-drawn font, which we then scanned in and created digitally.

Below, I have attached how our poster is looking as of the end of today's class. There is still a lot of aspects which needs developing, such as changing the background colour to a gradient, removing the opacity blurs of the rubbish, increase the type size, and also playing around with what rubbish is coming out of the fishes mouth and the scale of each piece.


As we come towards the final hand-in, I'm quite happy with how this has been developing. I know that once I make a few more changes to the poster that it will finally be at a point which I'm happy with. I will work on it later today and update the blog with the final poster. Over the next few days, I will also complete the two flyers (one with a male and one with a female), and then mock up the new website on Photoshop and InVision. I'm also looking to create a poster showing how 'Cleanup Claw' in context.

No comments:

Post a Comment