Wednesday 14 October 2015

Website Development

I spent most of today whipping up all of the Photoshop files for our website, and then putting it into InVision. I quite enjoyed this process, and I liked working with aspects to make user interaction a lot easier, such as using hovers to make it apparent that something is meant to be clicked. I have attached the screens from the final website below. The InVision link has also been pasted below:

https://invis.io/RU4JEVNJX







The above screens are the ones which appear once clicking on each of the tabs at the top of the page, or once navigating through the arrows. There are a few extra screens etc which are visible by clicking to expand certain pages for more information. I really like the consistency in style across the website, and our it resonates across the flyer, poster, and free-form idea too. I feel like they have all come together in the last few days and now appear as one large transmedia suite. I think the InVision prototype has come along really nicely, and seems very child-friendly, which is perfect for our target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment