Sunday 4 October 2015

Poster Development

In preparation for tomorrow's interim, I decided to work on developing the poster a bit more. One part of it which needed developing was the fish, as I had just used some basic shapes as the fish, although it needed to be altered to look more like a fish. I have attached two development ideas below:




I played around with the fish, making it look more realistic, although keeping to our intended aesthetic style and colour scheme. I also experimented with using the skin colour in the background to see how that looks. Other small changes made were to the text (what it says and it's sizing), as well as playing around with the placement of the objects coming out of the fish's mouth. Overall I am really happy with how all of our pieces are coming along, and I look forward to our interim presentation tomorrow morning where we will be able to get some more valuable feedback coming into the final production week.

No comments:

Post a Comment