Monday 5 October 2015

Flyer Poster Development

Following class today, I decided to work on developing the flyer poster. We were wanting to have the character holding a bag of rubbish, and also holding/using our claw grip which we are making as our free-form idea. Jeremy sketched up a basic drawing of how the character would look, and then I rendered it digitally and put it onto the poster. I have attached this below:


I quite like this development, particularly because it creates more of a relationship with our free-form idea, being the plastic grip claw to pick up rubbish with. I quite like this new design, and will take a printed version to class tomorrow for some more feedback on where to next. Apart from this, I would like to continue on working on minimizing the amount of type inside of the flyer, as well as making it more childish and kid-friendly. I am also looking forward to working on the cover/back spread and making it look more polished.


No comments:

Post a Comment