Tuesday 13 October 2015

Poster Development

This afternoon, after class, I headed home and began cracking onto developing the poster. I ended up changing most of the trash and positioning of the trash coming from the fishes mouth, and playing around with scale to make it more realistic. I experimented more with the type down in the bottom right corner, adding the call to action "We Need You" and then the respective information about our upcoming event. I have attached the poster below:



I am really stoked with how this has developed. After sitting down and getting onto it today, I feel like it all fell into place and managed to work. By adding in the L&P can, it makes it more relevant to New Zealand. I added in some shading on the lips, trash, and even subtle shading on the teeth and tongue. The shadows projecting down onto the tongue from the trash also adds a nice touch. Overall, I am now extremely happy with how this has turned out, especially after thinking it has appeared a bit lacklustre over the past few weeks, with minimal development, so it was good to get such a massive step in the right direction coming up to hand-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment